(1) USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service (2003). Fact Sheet: What on Earth Is Soil? Retrieved from https://www.nrcs.usda.gov/Internet/FSE_DOCUMENTS/nrcs144p2_002430.pdf
(2) R. Lal and B.A. Stewart (1992). Advances in soil science: soil restoration. Vol. 17.
(3) USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service (2012). National Resources Inventory: 2012 Summary Report.
(4) F.G.A. Verheijen, R.J.A. Jones, R.J. Rickson, C.J. Smith (2009). Tolerable versus actual soil erosion rates in Europe. Earth-Science Reviews, 94, pp 23—38.
(5) United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization (2015). Status of the World’s Soil Resources. Retrieved from http://www.fao.org/3/a-i5199e.pdf.
(6) University of Idaho, College of Agricultural and Life Sciences (N.A.). Mollisols. Retrieved from http://www.cals.uidaho.edu/soilorders/mollisols.htm.
(7) University of Idaho, College of Agricultural and Life Sciences (N.A.). Mollisols. Retrieved from http://www.cals.uidaho.edu/soilorders/mollisols.htm.
(8) USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service (1997). Soil Quality and Soil Productivity in Africa. Retrieved from https://www.nrcs.usda.gov/wps/portal/nrcs/detail/soils/use/?cid=nrcs142p2_054024.
(9) H. Eswaran, R. Almaraz, P. Reich, P. Zdruli (1997). Soil Quality and Soil Productivity in Africa. Journal of Sustainable Agriculture, 4, pp 75—90.
(10) R.M. Lehman et al. (2015). Soil biology for resilient, healthy soil. Journal of Soil and Water Conservation, 70(1), 12A—18A.
(11) European Commission Joint Research Center (2016). Global Soil Biodiversity Atlas. Publications Office of the European Union.
(12) USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service (1998). Soil Quality Resource Concerns: Soil Biodiversity. Retrieved from https://www.nrcs.usda.gov/Internet/FSE_DOCUMENTS/nrcs142p2_050947.pdf.
(13) U.S. Global Change Research Program (2014). Climate Change Impacts in the United States: U.S. National Climate Assessment.
(14) Jordon, N.R., D.L. Larson, and S.C. Huerd. 2008. Soil modificatiton by invasive plants: effects on native and invasive species of mixed-grass prairies. Biological Invasions 10: 177-190
(15) Lilleveskov, E., M. A. Callaham, Jr., R. Pouyat, J.E. Smith, M. Castellano, G. Gonzalez, D.J. Lodge, R. Arango, and F. Green. 2010. Invasive soil organisms and their effects on below ground processes. Pages 67-83 in Dix, M.E. and K. Britton (eds). Dynamic Invasive Species Research Vision: Opportunities and Priorities 2009-29. Gen. Tech. Rep. W-O79/83. Washington, D.C., USA. USDA Forest Service, Research and Development.
(16) J.K. Reaser, L.A. Meyerson, Q. Cronk, M. De Poorter, L. G. Eldrege, E. Green, M. Kairo, P. Latasi, R.N. Mack, J. Mauremootoo, D. O’Dowd, W. Orapa, S. Sastroutomo, A. Saunders, C. Shine, S. Thrainsson, and L. Vaiutu. 2007. Ecological and socio-economic impacts of invasive alien species on island ecosystems. Environmental Conservation 34: 98-111.
(17) Council for Agricultural Science and Technology (CAST) (2002). Invasive pest species: impacts on agricultural production, natural resources, and the environment. Washington, D.C., USA. Retrieved from http://www.iatp.org/files/Invasive_Pest_Species_Impacts_on_Agricultural_.htm.